This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Following is a collection of Craig Wiseman photographs that we’ve taken at places like Puckett’s Grocery in Leiper’s Fork, the Bluebird Cafe, and a few other locations in & around Nashville.
First, some Craig Wiseman facts…
- Craig Wiseman is one of the hottest songwriters around. He has penned hits for Tim McGraw, Brooks & Dunn, Montgomery Gentry, Trace Adkins, Phil Vassar, Lonestar, Kenny Chesney, Brooks & Dunn, Travis Tritt, Toby Keith, Faith Hill, Aaron Tippin, Lari White, Diamond Rio, Tracy Lawrence, Van Zant, Patty Loveless, John Michael Montgomery, Joe Diffee, LeAnn Rimes, Billy Ray Cyrus, and many many others.
- More than 350 of Craig Wiseman’s songs have been recorded, including well over 100 hit singles and 20+ making it into the No. 1 position.
- His own independent publishing company is called Big Loud Publishing where the company’s first cut (a smashing hit!) was Tim McGraw’s “Live Like You Were Dying”.
- Craig’s songwriting career began at the age of 24 when he was working for Roy Orbison. A song he penned, called “The Only One” appeared on Orbison’s “Mystery Girl” album and became a hit.
At NSAI’s song camp a few years back, Wiseman told us how he started as a songwriter. He had a local band and one member was Roy Orbison’s son. While messing on guitars, they co-wrote a song… Craig didn’t think much more about it. A few weeks later, Roy’s son told him that Roy was cutting the song on his “Mystery Girl” album. That album sold a million copies with the radio hit “You Got It” but that was not the song written by Craig and Roy’s son. Their song: Only One (Orbison/Wiseman). That was Craig’s big break into the world of songwriting.– Source
- Official website for Craig Wiseman: There is none. Of course, there is a Facebook page and Twitter page.
- Craig Wiseman is one of the 4 songwriters who make up the touring group called The Hitmen of Music Row.
- This is the best interview on record with songwriter Craig Wiseman.
- Craig Wiseman was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2015.
Videos of songwriter Craig Wiseman singing our faves…
Our Craig Wiseman photos…
See more of our Craig Wiseman photos.
We moved from Florida to Tennessee in 2001. All signs point to the fact that we will probably retire here — by choice. We L O V E Nashville! Our favorite places to live are just south of the City — we’ve had houses in Brentwood, Franklin, and Spring Hill. And we have properties in Leipers Fork, Cookeville, and Lewisburg. This site is where I share my best tips for moving your family to Nashville and/or visiting Nashville for the first time — with the ultimate goal of helping you find fun things to do in Williamson County and Davidson County. When I’m not out & about enjoying the Nashville area, you’ll find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites). To date, I’ve written over 500 articles on this site! Many of them have upwards of 100K shares.