This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to yourself.
Silvia N. contacted us for some ideas regarding places to take her young son for his birthday.
“I want to take him to a place where he’ll have FUN. Would you help me please?”
Here are some fun places to consider…
The following list of activities are just for kids!
Most of these are in Williamson County, TN, but a few extend into other parts of Nashville.
If you’re planning a children’s event, say for your child’s birthday, then you may want to consider these fun places in and around Franklin, Tennessee…
Franklin TN Area Kids Birthday Ideas
- My Gym of Brentwood
- Indoor Jump Zones, Inflatable Play Centers & Trampoline Parks
- Nashville Predators Hockey Fun Zone Specials
- Hoppity Hop Inflatable Play Center
- Franklin Family Fun Center
- Nashville Entertainers For Parties
- Birthday Parties at the Nashville Aquarium
- A-Game Birthday Parties With A Sports Twist
- Nashville Sounds Baseball Birthday Parties For Kids
- Fun Things To Do With Kids In Brentwood
- Nashville Shores Birthday Parties
- The Little Gym
- Children’s Party Entertainment In Franklin, TN
- Nashville Party & Play Centers
- Franklin Family Entertainment Center Birthday Parties
- Bricks 4 Kidz
- Nashville Zoo Kids Activities
- Field Trips at Gentry’s Farm
- Activities For Adults & Kids in Franklin, Tennessee
- Rainforest Cafe Birthday Parties
- Chuck E. Cheese’s Birthday Parties
We moved from Florida to Tennessee in 2001. All signs point to the fact that we will probably retire here — by choice. We L O V E Nashville! Our favorite places to live are just south of the City — we’ve had houses in Brentwood, Franklin, and Spring Hill. And we have properties in Leipers Fork, Cookeville, and Lewisburg. This site is where I share my best tips for moving your family to Nashville and/or visiting Nashville for the first time — with the ultimate goal of helping you find fun things to do in Williamson County and Davidson County. When I’m not out & about enjoying the Nashville area, you’ll find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites). To date, I’ve written over 500 articles on this site! Many of them have upwards of 100K shares.