While it’s still fresh on your mind… please tell us your favorite spots in Franklin to go trick-or-treating and fill up those candy bags on Halloween night.
Do you live closer to Brentwood than Franklin? Then let us know your favorite Brentwood neighborhoods for trick-or-treating here.
It’s all in good fun, and it might help new residents in the area to have a more enjoyable Halloween trick-or-treating with their kids next year.
Thanks in advance!
We look forward to your comments below…
Best Nashville Neighborhoods For Trick Or Treating
In case you’re wandering outside of the immediate area for trick-or-treating this year, here are a few neighborhoods you might want to take your kids to:
- The top 5 Nashville neighborhoods for trick-or-treating based on Zillow’s Home Value Index, population density, walk score, and local crime data.
- One mom’s list of the best neighborhoods for trick-or-treating in Nashville.
- The best streets to trick-or-treat in Nashville, according to another Nashville mom.
- See why Nashville’s Richland neighboorhood in West End has become known as the Halloween neighborhood.
- A local realtor’s take on the best Franklin & Nashville neighborhoods for trick-or-treating.
Okay, so those are the top Nashville neighborhoods. What do you think are the best Franklin neighborhoods for trick-or-treating?…