In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products or services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
If you’re looking for something to help entertain your active child on a rainy day, look no further.
Rainbow Party Room is a nice replacement for playing in the soggy backyard.
UPDATE: The facility now houses a much better family fun center called Goofballs!
Here’s what the Rainbow Party Room was like…
- The Rainbow Party Room has a festive African safari themed mural painted around the walls.
- One wall is filled with forts, slides, and tunnels.
- There is a playhouse on another wall.
- There’s a rock climbing wall and a toddler slide are in the middle of the room.
- There are long benches set up around the room, too, so parents can hang out.
- A kid-sized table is at the other end of the room, for use during birthday parties.
- The best part about the Party Room, for me, is the rubberized play surface all around the play area. It’s great to cut down on the bumps and bruises.
Rainbow Play Systems has a scheduled open playtime on Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., but it is also open anytime there isn’t a party scheduled. So just call to see if it will be open before heading out there.
The cost is only $5 per child over 1 year of age.
Rainbow Party Room is located in the same space as USA Baby.
1113 Murfreesboro Road #370
Franklin, TN 37064