In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products or services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
The point is:
1. There are plenty of amazing FREE music events every day of the week in Nashville;
2. Attending these types of events enable you to see and be seen in Nashville… without breaking the bank!
It’s so true.
Jim and I go to 3 of the 7 places on that list quite regularly:
The other 4, we will definitely make a point to visit soon!
What are your favorite places to go out and listen to FREE music in and around Nashville?
Here are some of ours:
- Best Small, Quaint Places To Hear Live Music In Franklin
- Some Of The Songwriters We’ve Seen At 3rd & Lindsly In Nashville
- Puckett’s Grocery In Leiper’s Fork and Franklin, TN
- Some Of The Songwriters We’ve Seen At The Bluebird Cafe
- Other Great Places To See Live Music In Franklin, TN
We moved from Florida to Tennessee in 2001. All signs point to the fact that we will probably retire here — by choice. We L O V E Nashville! Our favorite places to live are just south of the City — we've had houses in Brentwood, Franklin, and Spring Hill. And we have properties in Leipers Fork, Cookeville, and Lewisburg. This site is where I share my best tips for moving your family to Nashville and/or visiting Nashville for the first time — with the ultimate goal of helping you find fun things to do in Williamson County and Davidson County. When I'm not out & about enjoying the Nashville area, you'll find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).