The point is:
1. There are plenty of amazing FREE music events every day of the week in Nashville;
2. Attending these types of events enable you to see and be seen in Nashville… without breaking the bank!
It’s so true.
Jim and I go to 3 of the 7 places on that list quite regularly:
The other 4, we will definitely make a point to visit soon!
What are your favorite places to go out and listen to FREE music in and around Nashville?
Here are some of ours:
- Best Small, Quaint Places To Hear Live Music In Franklin
- Some Of The Songwriters We’ve Seen At 3rd & Lindsly In Nashville
- Puckett’s Grocery In Leiper’s Fork and Franklin, TN
- Some Of The Songwriters We’ve Seen At The Bluebird Cafe
- Other Great Places To See Live Music In Franklin, TN
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).