This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Looking for something fun to do in the Nashville area over the holidays?…
There are a number of fun things to do in the Nashville area, whether you wish to enjoy the spirit of the season by viewing Christmas lights or by taking part in a number of holiday attractions.
Nashville Area Holiday Lights Shows
#1 Here’s a listing of some of the best Holiday lights displays that the Nashville area has to offer.
#2 Check out all the Winter fun activities in Nashville and middle Tennessee.
#3 Here are some of the most beautiful holiday photographs taken all over the Nashville area, including some of the area’s hottest lights displays and holiday attractions.
#5 Franklin’s holiday lights tour is a fun way for adults to see Christmas lights all over the town.
#8 Some of the best holiday light displays can be seen at the homes that have been nominated in the Metro Nashville Holiday Lights Competition each year. Check out the home addresses, photos, and videos so you can tour them yourself:
- 2007 Nominees and Winners
- 2008 Nominees and Winners
- 2009 Nominees and Winners
- 2010 Nominees and Winners
- 2011 Nominees and Winners
- 2012 Nominees and Winners
- 2013 Entries With Addresses, Regional Nominees, and Winners (more here)
- 2014 Finalists, and Winners
#9 It’s no secret that George Jones’s house is located at 4025 Nestledown Drive in the Nestledown Farms subdivision off Highway 96 in Franklin, TN. George and Nancy have always proudly shared their Christmas lights display with the public each year — to raise funds for charity and collect toys for underprivileged children. Unfortunately, Nancy and George Jones cancelled their holiday lights display for the first time ever in 2010.
Okay, So You Don’t Live In Nashville?…
Here’s how to find holiday light displays in your area:
- Check out this photo gallery of houses decorated with Christmas lights from 1998 to the present. (There are literally thousands of pictures of homes decked in holiday lights here!)
- Use this Christmas Light Finder to locate lighted holiday displays all over the country.
- Oh, and here’s an updated list of other Christmas Lights Shows around Nashville.
We moved from Florida to Tennessee in 2001. All signs point to the fact that we will probably retire here — by choice. We L O V E Nashville! Our favorite places to live are just south of the City — we’ve had houses in Brentwood, Franklin, and Spring Hill. And we have properties in Leipers Fork, Cookeville, and Lewisburg. This site is where I share my best tips for moving your family to Nashville and/or visiting Nashville for the first time — with the ultimate goal of helping you find fun things to do in Williamson County and Davidson County. When I’m not out & about enjoying the Nashville area, you’ll find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites). To date, I’ve written over 500 articles on this site! Many of them have upwards of 100K shares.