This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Straight from the pages of my scrapbook, here is my family tree… in photographs:
The scrapbook pages were a tad too big to scan, so some of page is cut off around the edges. But, you get the idea!
1) All my cousins on Dad’s side of the family sitting on the couch. Also pictured are Dad’s sister, Doris and his mom, Bertha.
2) Me, Mom and Dad on the sofa.
3) My Grandpa and me.
1) Dad’s mom and dad, Bertha and Stanley.
2) My Mom, Dad, and me opening presents on Christmas morning at Grandma & Grandpa’s house in South Bend.
3) Grandma and Grandpa playing one of my then-favorite games.
1) Mom’s mom, Alice, (holding me) and Mom’s grandma, Stella, along with my mom’s sister, Emily.
2) Mom’s sisters, Margie on the left and Carolyn on the right, with Mom’s mom in the middle. Also, my cousin Debbie and me.
3) My Aunt, Emily, and me.
1) Mom’s brother, Charles, and sister, Carolyn, and mom’s Grandma (my great-Grandma), Stella, with me on the beach.
1) My mom, my cousin Debbie, and me on Easter Sunday.
2) My mom’s sister, Margie with my cousin Debbie and me on Easter Sunday.
3) Me and Santa.
We moved from Florida to Tennessee in 2001. All signs point to the fact that we will probably retire here — by choice. We L O V E Nashville! Our favorite places to live are just south of the City — we’ve had houses in Brentwood, Franklin, and Spring Hill. And we have properties in Leipers Fork, Cookeville, and Lewisburg. This site is where I share my best tips for moving your family to Nashville and/or visiting Nashville for the first time — with the ultimate goal of helping you find fun things to do in Williamson County and Davidson County. When I’m not out & about enjoying the Nashville area, you’ll find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites). To date, I’ve written over 500 articles on this site! Many of them have upwards of 100K shares.