Straight from the pages of my scrapbook, here is my family tree… in photographs:
The scrapbook pages were a tad too big to scan, so some of page is cut off around the edges. But, you get the idea!
1) All my cousins on Dad’s side of the family sitting on the couch. Also pictured are Dad’s sister, Doris and his mom, Bertha.
2) Me, Mom and Dad on the sofa.
3) My Grandpa and me.
1) Dad’s mom and dad, Bertha and Stanley.
2) My Mom, Dad, and me opening presents on Christmas morning at Grandma & Grandpa’s house in South Bend.
3) Grandma and Grandpa playing one of my then-favorite games.
1) Mom’s mom, Alice, (holding me) and Mom’s grandma, Stella, along with my mom’s sister, Emily.
2) Mom’s sisters, Margie on the left and Carolyn on the right, with Mom’s mom in the middle. Also, my cousin Debbie and me.
3) My Aunt, Emily, and me.
1) Mom’s brother, Charles, and sister, Carolyn, and mom’s Grandma (my great-Grandma), Stella, with me on the beach.
1) My mom, my cousin Debbie, and me on Easter Sunday.
2) My mom’s sister, Margie with my cousin Debbie and me on Easter Sunday.
3) Me and Santa.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).