Nashville ranks very high in a number of different areas, beating out lots of other areas of the country.
So do Franklin, Tennessee and Williamson County.
Have a look at some of the unique designations for the area we live in…
These lists are constantly being updated. The newest additions are at the bottom.
Some interesting things about Nashville, TN:
- Nashville is one of the Most Charitable Cities
- One of the Best Places To Live, Play & Work
- One of the Best Cities For Entrepreneurs
- One of the Smartest Cities With Brainy People
- One of the Best Cities For Young People
- One of the Friendliest Cities
- One of the Best Places For Singles
- One of the Best Party Cities
- One of the Best Places For Artists
- One of the Most Kid-Friendly Cities
- One of the Top Places To Go To School
- One of the Top Sports Towns
- One of the Best Places To Live + Play
- One of the Best Large Cities For Relocating Families
- One of the Best Digital Cities
- One of the Best Cities For Relocating Families
- One of the Best Cities For Jobs
- One of the Best Cities In Cultural Amenities
- One of the Best Places For Business and Careers
- One of the Manliest Cities in the U.S.
- One of the Happiest Cities in America
- One of the Best Small Cities For Startups
Tennessee is one of the cheapest states to live in. Not to mention the fact that Tennessee is one of the most tax-friendly places!
Here are some interesting things about Franklin, TN and Williamson County:
- Franklin in Williamson County, TN has the hottest zip code in Tennessee.
- Franklin ranks #5 out of 10 in terms of Tennessee’s best cities for walking. (Nashville ranks #7 out of 10.)
- Williamson County, TN is one of the best places to get ahead.
- Franklin, TN is one of the Top 10 Hot U.S. Destinations.
- Williamson County, TN is one of the richest counties in America.
Compare Franklin, TN to other Best Places To Live, according to Money Magazine.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).