In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products & services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
Nashville ranks very high in a number of different areas, beating out lots of other areas of the country.
So do Franklin, Tennessee and Williamson County.
Have a look at some of the unique designations for the area we live in…
These lists are constantly being updated. The newest additions are at the bottom.
Some interesting things about Nashville, TN:
- Nashville is one of the Most Charitable Cities
- One of the Best Places To Live, Play & Work
- One of the Best Cities For Entrepreneurs
- One of the Smartest Cities With Brainy People
- One of the Best Cities For Young People
- One of the Friendliest Cities
- One of the Best Places For Singles
- One of the Best Party Cities
- One of the Best Places For Artists
- One of the Most Kid-Friendly Cities
- One of the Top Places To Go To School
- One of the Top Sports Towns
- One of the Best Places To Live + Play
- One of the Best Large Cities For Relocating Families
- One of the Best Digital Cities
- One of the Best Cities For Relocating Families
- One of the Best Cities For Jobs
- One of the Best Cities In Cultural Amenities
- One of the Best Places For Business and Careers
- One of the Manliest Cities in the U.S.
- One of the Happiest Cities in America
- One of the Best Small Cities For Startups
Tennessee is one of the cheapest states to live in. Not to mention the fact that Tennessee is one of the most tax-friendly places!
Here are some interesting things about Franklin, TN and Williamson County:
- Franklin in Williamson County, TN has the hottest zip code in Tennessee.
- Franklin ranks #5 out of 10 in terms of Tennessee’s best cities for walking. (Nashville ranks #7 out of 10.)
- Williamson County, TN is one of the best places to get ahead.
- Franklin, TN is one of the Top 10 Hot U.S. Destinations.
- Williamson County, TN is one of the richest counties in America.
Compare Franklin, TN to other Best Places To Live, according to Money Magazine.
We moved from Florida to Tennessee in 2001. All signs point to the fact that we will probably retire here — by choice. We L O V E Nashville! Our favorite places to live are just south of the City — we’ve had houses in Brentwood, Franklin, and Spring Hill. And we have properties in Leipers Fork, Cookeville, and Lewisburg. This site is where I share my best tips for moving your family to Nashville and/or visiting Nashville for the first time — with the ultimate goal of helping you find fun things to do in Williamson County and Davidson County. When I’m not out & about enjoying the Nashville area, you’ll find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites). To date, I’ve written over 500 articles on this site! Many of them have upwards of 100K shares.