Tis the season for checking out Franklin, Tennessee’s holiday light displays.
An interesting way to see all of the Christmas lights is to hop on the Franklin Trolley and let them chauffeur you through the town to gaze at all of the glittering decorations.
One caveat: infants and children are NOT encouraged to attend. That is, unless you want to pay $15 a seat for them.
My guess is… most of the nights are sold out anyway. And they really need those seats for as many paying adults as they can fit on each trolley.
With that in mind, it should be an enjoyable tour… for the adults!
Franklin TN Holly Trolley Tours
The holiday lights tours run on the weekends in December. (Most dates sell out early. Tickets go on sale in late October each year.)
- Pre-payment is required.
- Seats are transferable to other people for a specific date, but you can’t exchange dates.
- There are only 20 seats on each trolley and no one will be allowed to stand in the aisles.
- Refreshments are provided in the lobby while you wait for the trolley’s departure.
- Free parking is available in the 4th Avenue Parking Garage.
- The trolleys leave from 708 Columbia Avenue in Franklin at the exact time they are scheduled to leave. So don’t be late!
Check out the official Franklin Holly Trolley Website.
Here are other fun trips & tours in and around Franklin and Nashville.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).