Our favorite way to pass the time on the water is to rent a pontoon boat!
These days, when we want to spend some serious time on the water — on a Florida beach — we take a road trip to the Pensacola, Florida area.
Our all-time favorite water activity is renting a pontoon from Rick’s Rentals in Pensacola.
Rick’s Crab Trap / Rick’s Pontoon Rentals
203 Brooks St.
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Phone: (850) 664-0110
We’ve also been wanting to spend some time on Tim’s Ford Lake, we just haven’t yet.
And we still plan to explore Old Hickory Lake more. Some boating friends of ours say it’s their favorite.
The best part: You can rent a pontoon boat — and lots of other fun water toys — at each of the above Nashville area lakes!
Where To Rent Boats In Nashville
Center Hill Lake Pontoon Rentals:
- Cookeville Boat Dock boat rentals
- Hidden Harbor Marina boat rentals
- Edgar Evins Marina boat rentals
- Center Hill Marina boat rentals
- Sligo Marina boat rentals
- Horseshoe Bend Marina boat rentals
- Pates Ford Resort & Marina boat rentals
- Hurricane Marina boat rentals
J. Percy Priest Lake Pontoon Rentals:
- Nashville Shores boat rentals
- Four Corners Marina boat rentals
- Fate Sanders Marina boat rentals
- Elm Hill Marina boat rentals
Old Hickory Lake Pontoon Rentals:
Tims Ford Lake Pontoon Rentals:
If you want to rent a boat and take it with you to the lake of your choice, contact WakeRental.com. They allow you to rent a boat and take it to whatever lake you prefer. Delivery and drop off service at area lakes is also available.
More Fun Swimming, Boating & Outdoorsy Stuff